The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gaping Anal Distruction II

While the inaugural posts of most on this blog are, for the most part, analyses of their drinking preferences. I'm not much of a drinker, so I'll skip on that for now.

Instead, I have another issue to adress. Over the summer, I put closure to my childhood by finishing the Harry Potter series. I'm glad I finished before this news. I think it would have left a scar on my childhood psyche. The other day, a headline on the cover of Time Magazine caught my attention, so I had to investigate. Apparently, J.K. Rowling recently made Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore, come out of the closet.

That's right, Dumbledore's gay. Come on J.K. where's the balls? It's probably really easy to say, "oh yeah he's gay." Then why weren't there any signs of it in the books? I think it's just a cop-out to try and be politically correct and attract attention.
I also find it ironic that Albus's only real emotional connection to another character was with a little boy.
Ok, Michael.
I don't know, I geuss I'm just disappointed because I always thought of a smooth wizard like Dumbledore as a real ladies' man.

1 comment:

royalewithcheese_ said...

I heard about Alby being gay in the news, but I guess I just never thought about him always hanging with his boy companion Harry. Seeing as how he was really old, could he be one of the founding members of NAMBLA? or would it be NAWBLA (w=wizard) A Yo! I crack myself up... I'm so lonely

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics