The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nietzche says "God is dead." Is he?

So I guess I am supposed to write about booze, right? Or at least music, maybe?

Fuck that!

Now I know that this is "The Stiche Corner," but c'mon, there is more to Stich's life than drinking and music. How about the never-ending supply of "hey look at me, I'm stoned!" moments or the deal-breaker, "ten dollars and a quickie?" It seems that we have only scratched the surface of this omnipotent being. God exists in the fact that he walks the earth in the form of a blonde haired, blue-eyed aryan with a doughy physique and a vast knowledge of chemistry and women's studies.

This almighty being that is Stiche, commands us to put our fair share of money in his collection plate and asks for complete devotion, usually in the forms of bj's and suicide bombings. Yes, we are all asked to do it. All in the name of Stiche.

So when you go to church on Sunday, forget about the "man that nobody knows," and start stealing for the man everyone knows. C'mon people, his streak can't continue with out you.

Oh, and beware of the man that lives in Room 169... his corruption invades your mind and makes you have a severe egotism, only rivaled by his indelible hunger.

3 comments:

constant_k said...

man tom

It is one thirty in the mornign

and I am feeling little pain

but I still found this post very strange

3_the_hard_way said...

I felt I needed to post something...

When I suggested stiche corner, I thought we should honor the stiche name by worshiping him. I also said to condemn cody hummer, constantly. I thought I should at least honor this suggestion, or else I wouldn't be a devote follower of this fine establishment.

And yes, that is the weirdest shit ever. Creativity for the win!

royalewithcheese_ said...

You're right Tom, there is more to me than just drinking and music. However, I think I'm going to jack Colbert's idea of an alter ego sorta thing and differentiate Stiche from Stich... at least for as long as I can before one takes over the other one. And feel free to bash Hummer as much as you want. You should post about the metamorphosis of Cody while at NDSU.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics