The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Keepin' it Stichey

Last year Cody Hummer approached me with a project. It was a great task combining his two greatest obsessions, Chester Stevenson and Stiche, or Chestiche. I was to take the following two pictures and, using the wonders of cheap photo editing software, Stichify them.



I accepted the challenge, and the next day returned to school with the following:

As far as I know, Hummer then took the pictures to the nearest printing shop and paid them to blow up and copy the pictures, before coating the entire inside of his house with the copies.

2 comments:

royalewithcheese_ said...

I am scream laughing in a public setting right now. Dude, I'm not even mad at all, that's just awesome.

Anonymous said...

You make dreams come true Stich. Very sad, sad dreams.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics