The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Uhn Tis Uhn Tis Uhn Tis.

Well... I've managed to put off all of my homework that I brought home for Thanksgiving break up to this point by sheer determination and apathy(wait, what?) and I figured why not put it off just a little bit longer and make a post.

For the most part it was really nice to get back to B-town for Thanksgiving to see some firmiliar sights and faces and be able to just relax. When I actually think about it I have quite a few things to be thankful for that I've done/seen/taken advantage of in the past few days on break.

1.) I got to see a bunch of people that I haven't seen at all for the past few months and thankfully none of them have joined any cults that I know about or gotten themselves too heavily addicted to hash.
2.) I went out with a handful of friends to Big Lou's tobacco shop and dominated a couple of hookahs which made me realize that if it tastes like a mango it's gotta be healthy... right?
3.) Wednesday night I got together with Julie, Troy, Jeff, Paige, and Nate and watched one of the funniest films I've seen in the past year - "Behind The Mask". It's part horror film and part mocumentary and it's just so fucking funny in so many ways. It tells the story of a film crew that follows a mass murderer before his slaughter and there are strong "Office" and "Spinal Tap" vibes that come through in the best ways. If anybody gets a chance to see it or even pirate it I strongly suggest doing so.


4.) I realized how fucking awesome it is to throw a party at Ellens' house without him being there or knowing about it until after the fact. I don't think I've seen him that angry at me or anyone for at least a few years( he wasn't even that pissed when his XBOX 360 was jacked), but it was so worth it.

I'm so sick of turkey.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics