The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'd like to thank the Academy.....

Following a pretty decent Thanksgiving weekend, I thought I'd do a post of things I'm thankful for. Instead, I'm going to talk about some admirable people, whose existence I'm thankful for.

1)Andy Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles-for making some ballsy calls early on and nearly defeating the most dominant team in NFL history.
2)Wes Welker-for being the best white player in the league (excluding quarterbacks and a couple linemen)
3)This kid-for leaving me speechless
4)Whoever decided to bring THIS back-because it's just so Stiche
5)Oh shit, I almost forgot about this.

5 comments:

constant_k said...

Oh shit american gladiators

NITRO

alright i might have to post about this

royalewithcheese_ said...

American gladiators is the best reason to have ESPN Classic.

Anonymous said...

How does it said? "I got Rolled by the Rick?"

The Gimp said...

whos vaclav nelhybel

constant_k said...

a czech-american composer

we played some of his stuff in band, it's sweet


Nah vaclav, you gotta say "Oh shit, I just got Rick Rolled!"

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics