The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stepping Outside the Circle

I'm almost certain that I've found the funniest website on the internet. It's not college humor or any of the countless amazing internet cartoons. It's Conservapedia.

Conservapedia is at its most fundamental form an alternative to the clear liberal and atheist bias that is shown in nearly every Wikipedia article. The site uses a similar layout to Wikipedia (I think it uses the same engine) and boasts of over 20,000 "educational, clean, and concise entries" that give you a good clean feeling after reading kinda like the fealing I get after I attend an Aryan brotherhood rally on the first and third wednesday of the month.

Similar to Wikipedia's "Did you know..." and "In the news", Conservapedia features not only the "Daily Bible Verse", but it's own "Breaking News" section. In todays Breaking News section it is stated that " "Wikipedia lies to exaggerate the credentials of atheist Richard Dawkins." See Bias in Wikipedia. Rather than donating to Wikipedia, perhaps atheists should give money directly to Dawkins!". Gee wiz!

My favorite feature on Conservapedia is without a doubt the Random Page tool which drops you off in the middle of a hoedown, bum-fuck article that will more than likely make you regret ever having the use of your hands in order to click on the random page tool(was that a run on sentance?.. fuck it). I hit a Deliverance homerun with my first click of the random button which left me at the "Gay Bomb" article. It made sure to reference the Clinton administration as well as a link to the "homosexual agenda" page on Conservapedia.

When I saw that Bill Clinton had been mentioned, I felt compelled to check out what these pig fuckers had to say about our 42nd president. To my astonishment (followed immediatly by me scream laughing in a public setting) the second sentance in the article simply said "Clinton aggressively advocated homosexuality." with a link to this website as a referance.

I'm not really sure how to end this post so I'll do it the only way I know how... Here is my last random article that I clicked on in that hell hole and I could think of no better way to end this or any post. Click

1 comment:

Bockmed said...

I think that a 'gay' bomb would be, well, bomb. That is quite funny. It's also funny that they call it conservapedia. More like Hategaysapedia. I also appreciate the legitimacy of that last article about Clinton.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics