The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Fire Burns Eternal.

Moms… you’ve gotta love ‘em. They just always seem to be there for you no matter what your problem may be. When you’re young they will help you out in cases such as if you’re outside and get a cold they’ll give you some soup. If you fall of your bike and end up scraping up your knee they’ll clean it off for you and put a band aid on it. If the stripper you hired for your grad party dies from too much blow, they’ll help you put her into a trunk and make the problem just “go away”.

Luckily it doesn’t end just as soon as you move out which is a lesson I found out just a few weeks ago. My mom and I take the same medication (not important which one, but as a heads up it’s legal) because we have the same condition (also not important which one, but it’s not contagious) so when I forgot to order some more when I ran out my mom offered to give me some of hers just to last me a few days until I came back a week later for thanksgiving. I happily accepted because It’s a bitch to get it on a short notice and figured “Hey, why not”. Instead of giving me the pills in a normal pill bottle she grabbed the first thing handy… A plastic earring bag and put in some pills and handed it to me.

Normally, I would have asked her what she was thinking just because it looked so damn sketchy and she works with drug users on a daily basis(lets be honest though, anybody who works in the Brainerd Lakes Area work with drug users on a daily basis whether we admit it or not) so she should know better than anyone else how that would look if I got caught with it, but I decided to let it slide because of all the other good things she’s done for me in the past.

God I love my mom.

P.S. I'm making this a caption contest photo.

P.P.S. This will be that last caption contest for a while so make it count... I'm pretty much out of good pictures of myself so feel free to put up any "Stiche-esq" photo any of yourself that you think makes the cut.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

"Straight outta Barrows"

keuber said...

"...and jordan stich realizes he's about to be a father."

constant_k said...

"Let's see, 25 pills, 5 hours until my next hook up, that makes...NOT ENOUGH.

WHERE'S MY GUN"

3_the_hard_way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
constant_k said...

Man I want to know what that deleted comment was.

What could it possibly have been that its author would have looked at it and said "You know, that is just not appropriate for the Stiche Corner."?

Anonymous said...

You do not wish to know.

constant_k said...

Jesus, you're always looking out for me.

The Gimp said...

"Sweet more ruffies! Thanks mom these will come in handy here at concordia!"

royalewithcheese_ said...

I'm going to have to award another tie. Max and Nick win this one.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics