The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, November 5, 2007

What, do you think I study?

It's that time of year again when I look forward to Thursday nights. I don't look forward to them because I don't have class until 10:30 Friday (although I do) or even just to see all the people who get trashed for "Thirsty Thursday" (it's pretty damn funny though sometimes). I look forward to Thursday because It's the single greatest night of television this world has ever seen. From 7 until 9:30 I go brain dead watching TV instead of being even halfway productive and here's a little rundown of why.

My Name is Earl - I was worried about how funny the series could be with Earl going to prison last season (fuck spoiler alerts), but I was wrong as hell. Having Earl in prison actually helps out due to all the rape jokes as well as shiv jokes.I'm not sure how this happened, but I think it might have passed The Office for my favorite show on TV. damn

30 Rock - This show actually deserved to beat out all the other shows at the emmys last year. The humor is actually pretty smart even though quite a few of the jokes are based around Tracy Morgan's character "Tracy Jordan" being a complete nut job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxz3acXM6w

The Office - Not too much to say other than it's still funny as hell and all the haters can suck it. In this past season shit started getting serious and somewhat dramatic, but I'm not complaining as long as there are still jokes at Toby's expense.

Scrubs - This show also got pretty fucking serious as of late too. I know that with it being the last season they've gotta tie up some loose ends so it's okay. The best part so far is bringing back Nurse Laverne Roberts who was killed off last season but managed to show up last episode... I'm not going to question it.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - This is the darkest comedy that I've ever seen actually broadcast on television. If you haven't watched it you should check it out on FX at 9:00. It follows a group of friends who own a pub in Philadelphia and their exploits which are god awful at best. All you have to do is check out the titles of some of the episodes to get a good idea what you're in for. "Charlie Got Molested", "The Gang Goes Jihad", "The Gang Exploits a Miracle", and "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person" are all prime examples of why you'll feel dirty after watching each episode. The problem is that it's so fucking funny that you can't help but to watch again and again.

So yeah, that's why I love Thursdays and Gray's Anatomy can suck it, I've already got shit to watch.
check out this one for good measure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9USNYIjDk

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics