The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Like a water nymph... in a magical pool

I have a pretty simple last name. One syllable. One simple consonant sound, followed by awww, and ending in 'k'. So how is it that so many people can misspell, mispronounce, or simply not understand ---- B-O-C-K. There's no r's, l's, or a-c-h's, or o-c-h's.
It's Bock motherfuckers.
I'm sick of this.

On another note...

I'm sure I've heard it before...
But what is Stick's streak?

6 comments:

royalewithcheese_ said...

It's how many weekends in a row I've gotten tanked. Yeah, it's pretty ridiculus and it just kinda happened.

sherlock said...

what is the number of the streak?

royalewithcheese_ said...

59... yeah, it just kinda happened.

bundy said...

make sure to look me up when you need your hepatectomy, stiche. i'll give you a discount, but may take one of your kidneys

keuber said...

HAHAHA, JOSH BUNDY I LOVE YOU.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Hey, it's good to see kubas reading.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics