The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Or is it All Just Lunacy

I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time to do a half assed post like I usually do so I guess this'll have to do...

I finally filled up my iPod (30 GB) which was something I would never be able to pull off. It was actually a good thing because I was able to really look through my library and clean house on some shit that really didn't need to be there.
a sampling of albums that made it on the chopping block-
*Alter Bridge
*From Autumn to Ashes
*Audioslave (Revelations)
*most of Le Tigre
*Meshuggah (way too much for me right now)
*Revis
*The Wallflowers

I replaced them with Sigur Ros's Takk and Reign in Blood so I think I did the right thing.


I'm sorry about not getting to round two of the battle of the bands, but trust me, they'll make it up there. I'm just busy as fuck and let the greatness ferment.

I found this book the other day. I guess it makes sense that there is a book about this because I can imagine quite a few pitfalls associated with said action, but really dude? At least it's in paperback.

This one is for the kids in us all
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Well, I might as well put this up too while I'm at it.

Instead of a set amount of Stiche dollars like most times, this will be a mystery box "500" style so good luck and pray I don't have a grudge against you.

Oh shit, I almost forgot about this gem. You all know my affinity for wikipedia (and in a different sense Conservapedia) but this takes the cake. Instead of trying in the slightest bit to be informative Uncyclopedia spoofs everything possible in a Wiki style. I highly recommend for everybody to check this out because it's the gift that keeps on giving because it's so fucking massive. Here are a couple to start you off. CLICK ME PLEASE - NO, CLICK ME

5 comments:

Jules said...

really? yes, it's all lunacy. audioslave?? revis?? and alter bridge really isn't THAT terrible. i know there's crappy electronica you could've deleted first. i know it. that's odd because recently i filled mine too, but i deleted overused indierock instead.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I used to really dig all of that, but when I looked at the last time I listened to each track and my intentions of listening to any of them any time soon I knew what I had to do.

I'm just not a modern rock guy anymore.

Jules said...

do you feel like a new man?

royalewithcheese_ said...

Not really because it was a gradual change into what I'm into now. I guess I am a whole lot more badass now so in that sense yeah... I am

The Gimp said...

"your babies in this microwave! that will teach you to have unprotected sex tom day."

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics