The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The American Dream

The American Dream has finally come into focus for me today and here's why.

So yeah, I might be living in a utility room next year with a water heater and furnace. I'll update when I'm updated... Not sure if I can make a joke out of this any more than it already is so I'll just stop with that.

Oh, and I got accepted to UW Madison. I don't think I'll be going there though because I really think that this (Cobberville) is the best place for me.


Half way there

UPDATE: - I haven't actually seen the room, but it's been likened to Harry Potter's broom cupboard and a boiler room... I'm liking my prospects for next year

Also, Does anybody listen to Isis?

1 comment:

Jules said...

Mifflin street is rough, cam. even i know that.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics