The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Are You Anywhere?

Well, when I wasn't relieving myself all over Nick and the surrounding area, I had a pretty damn good weekend.

Nick summed it up quite nicely - there was 151 (I took a solid 4 shots from what I can remember) as well as navel piercings (although not mine) at Julie's party and it was one of the more badass one's I've been to in a while based solely on the ridiculous level of my blackout. Fuck it, it's all good.

I managed to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I've gotta be honest: that movie fuckin rocked. It truly was a Judd Apatow film (well, he produced it) and there were a shit ton of one liners all the way though. It also contained a few things that every film needs to have. There was full frontal male nudity and if Borat taught us anything, it's that a penis is funny no matter who you are. There was dirty, dirty songs, one of which is titled "inside of you". I'll let you figure that one out. And of course, there was the best Dracula's Lament interpretation I've ever seen on film. Check it out (this is just some audio dubbed over some S St. in case anybody was wondering). If you've got nothing to do for two hours and want to laugh at someone's emotional pain; this is for you.

One last thing before I go. I found this today while screwing around and thought that it might come in handy eventually for someone who reads this pile.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics