The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Drip Drip Drip

Friday night there was a small shindig at Julie’s house and it was “stiche” to say the least...

Belly button piercing, 151, Jell-O shots, and of course stich pissing all over… This story begins in a room small guest bedroom with two beds. One of which stich was sleeping in and josh was in the other. I was on the floor in-between the two. Shortly after josh left his bed to go down stairs I hear the familiar noise splattering liquid after a late night. “Is stick blowin chunks?” I think to myself, when suddenly I feel a warm wet sensation on my right leg. I sprung from the floor and soon realized that stick was emptying his bladder all over the guest bedroom. I said something along the lines of stick what are you doing at which point he replies “Dude just trust me”.

I thought Id share this story because it is all that Is “stiche”.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics