The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't Hop on the Fence

It's been one of those weekends. Everyone has had at least two or three every year and this was one of them for me. It wasn't a bad weekend (no minors or fist fights), but it wasn't really a stellar one though either.

I take that back. The weekend was just another weekend, but there were moments of greatness and moments of not so much awesomeness.

Awesomeness:
Friday and Saturday night I managed to have a good time and mingle either in the dorms or elsewhere and that was pretty fun. at one of said get-togethers I managed to find some dude who still had respect for Nirvana as much as I do. I know that when you look at their body of work it's quite simple, but it also seems like hating on them is the cool thing to do these days.

I found out about Aesop Rock. Aesop Rock is a rapper from Long Island and his rhymes are fucking sick. I've never been much of a hip-hop fan even in the loosest of definitions, but Aesop Rock transcends the genre in my opinion. Just check this video out and I'm sure you'll like it.

None Shall pass
Can you hear that flow?

Not So Much Awesomeness:
On friday night a group of D-bags decided to get shitty drunk and f up the 4th floor bathroom (my bathroom). I'm all for drinking in the dorms, but these guys decided to drink themselves silly and throw up irresponsibly. They vomited in two of the five sinks on the floor, in and around a urinal, and all over a toilet. Jesus Christ.

Not sure if this is or isn't awesomeness:
I decided to watch godfather pts. I & II Saturday afternoon. Giles had taken his DVD's back home so I ended up watching them on A&E which because of commercials added a whole lot of time onto the movie. I was watching them from 3:00 in the afternoon to 9:20 at night and was only halfway through pt. II. I guess it was cool watching the movies but I pissed away so much time while doing it... Damn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That video was tight, i might have to check out some of his other stuff.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics