The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures in the Gold Room

It took me 10 days of vigilant f'ing up, but I finally saw Be Kind Rewind and I've gotta say I was quite impressed with what I saw. It was just a little bit predictable, but in a good way if that makes any sense. As always (with the exception of The NeverEnding story III) Jack Black was highly enjoyable by being Jack Black and Mos Def flexed his acting muscles a bit and pulled off the leading man roll quite well (see what I did there?(could I count that as a pun)).

I put my iPod back to shuffle today. For the first 3 years I had my iPod it was always on shuffle, but I started picking up concept albums and albums that are meant to be listened to sequentially (Godspeed You, Sigur Ros, live albums) and for about 2months I was rocking out that way. I know it sounds a bit weird, but I wasn't as big of a fan of sequentially played music as I used to because I can distinctly remember hating it when a cd was set to random back in the day.

One last thing. I finally took a chance to look at my schedule for finals and found out that I'll be taking every last one of those bastards on Wednesday the 30th. Sweet

3 comments:

sherlock said...

In a certain light, Norma Jean's Christianess might be your redeeming factor.

Maybe, just maybe, your chance of going to heaven climbs to 50%.

Bockmed said...

no way you're gonna get me with that rick roll there...
uh uh

Anonymous said...

quien es rick roll?

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics