The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Beginning


275 (including playoffs)
74
75

This weekend I like to think that I grew up a little bit.
The streak is done.

I've got a bunch of tests coming up this next week along with a few papers so I took a step back and thought if I really had to party. I started out the weekend by instead of pre-gaming, studying. No joke. I studied my ass off Friday night.
Woke up on Saturday and did it all over again with the exception of an hour long Call of Duty 4 break and naps (12 ish). Saturday night came along and nothing happened. I've had some great times along my odyssey of Beam and Stones and I wouldn't trade them for the world, but it's done.

Whatev, at least I beat Ken Jennings.



p.s. PSYCH!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haha ya got me. I should have know u were kidding when u said you studied on a friday night.

The Gimp said...

god damn it stick. you had me going. my heart skipped a beat.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Actually, that was all true with the exception of me not drinking. I did study my ass off Friday night.

constant_k said...

pwnd

i feel like I just got rickrolled

Anonymous said...

Why the candle after the message?

Unknown said...

Stiche- I apologize for doubting your ability to study on a friday night. One day i'm sure you'll pass Brett favre

royalewithcheese_ said...

Vaclav - why not?
Kurt - It won't make it to Favre's number. Trust me

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics