The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dr. Girlfriend

Spring break has come to an end for me and yet again I'm reminded of just how much I love sleeping. My average wake up time was probably around 11:30 in the morning which I can definitely live with.

Highlights:

Seeing No Country For Old Men for a second time. I was really able to just take in how beautiful the film actually is.

Going to Nick Anderson's house and see it nearly torn to shreds. Karma

I managed to pick up some really good albums with 50 bucks of late Christmas money from Iowa. Muse's "Origin of Symmetry" is a gem of an album. I had already picked up Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations which I love, so when I got Origin of Symmetry I knew I was in for a treat. I also bought Queens of The Stone Age's "Rated R" and I was really impressed with it. The opening track "Feel Good Hit of the Summer" sets up the album for greatness but after the first half the album kinda drags on. Oh well, It finally rounded out my QOTSA collection so it was worth it. Check out the video for Feel Good Hit of the Summer, it's pretty damn awesome and low-budget.



Another good thing about this past week is I've been able to re-discover classics like The Venture Bros. and Harvey Birdman. God I missed them so.


I think this comic is how I want my funeral to go. That or just pack it full of strippers.


While I'm at it I'll throw this photo on too. Don't remember where or when I found this picture, but it's funny to me.


Man I need structure back in my life

1 comment:

royalewithcheese_ said...

I didn't want to mention the iPod, but that's what I was talking about. Karma was at the party

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics