The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How The Hell Did That Happen?

Conc college decided to give us Thursday, Friday, and Monday off as part of Easter break and I thought to myself "F-Yeah", but it's Thursday night and I'm already bored as hell. I wish I could say that I had something to do but that's just not the case. I've got about 20 minutes of Spanish homework and I don't want to blow that all away just yet. So, I've been spending the night reflecting on just how much time I've wasted in my life and it's starting to add up. Could be worse though...


I still remember the first time I found out about Line Rider. It was at Dirk Krog's house at around 3:30 in the morning and I'm pretty sure he was wearing just a blanket. Good times.


I just picked up "Alive 2007" by Daft Punk earlier today and it's a thoroughly enjoyable album. I had no idea that live electronica could be so good but then again it's two crazy ass Parisians dressed up in robot suits. The album throws two songs together at a time and I love it. I'd say that if anybody likes Daft Punk even a little bit or if they want an album to huff to, this would be a nice pick.

Oh, Metal Gear Solid IV is coming out in June. I'm excited for that to come out in ways that this post can't even begin to show.

1 comment:

Jules said...

i'm real bored in cloudtown since i'm not headin home this weekend. you are def welcome to come visit today or tomorrow

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics