The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, January 7, 2008

WTF?

I think I've got mild shin splints because my bag was so heavy today. I say again, WTF? What does it say about a person who's 18 years old and is mildly disabled from walking around campus? wow... Thank Jesus(I'm pronouncing it with a soft J from now on) for pain killers.

I completely forgot how much I walk while in college because of all the "sloth-like" things I did during break.

2 comments:

constant_k said...

Do you say it "Hey-zeus" or "He-sus"?

royalewithcheese_ said...

I'm saying it with a combination of the latin and american way of saying it sounding like "he's us". As we all know if you accept jesus into your heart, he's with all of us.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics