The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Iron Chef

The film "Superbad" managed to resonate in my being in countless ways. It was about kids who were about to leave for college (kinda like me), all about making it to a party with a shit ton of booze (I have a drinking problem(kinda)), and cursed a shit ton (check).

One thing that was especially funny to me was Seth's drawings of dicks, or "phallographics" if you will, even thought it was just a bunch of 2-d penis'. Well for everyone out there who just can't get enough of that man meat check this shit out.



I pray to god that this is legit and not just a marketing campaign targeted at those of us who haven't bought the DVD. Can someone say "Christmas"?

1 comment:

sherlock said...

Actually they sell it at Hot Topic haha.

Believe me, I thought of you the first time I saw it

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics