The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, February 4, 2008

This Weekend

All in all this was a pretty shitty weekend. First of all on Friday night I ended up at some random party. I wasn’t there for 20 minutes and next thing you know the kitchen is filled with cops. Thankfully there were so many people there that they weren’t going to hand out minors to all of us. So I was given a ticket saying I gotta be at court on Wednesday and pay a 100-dollar fine just for taking part in a noise violation or something. Turns out the local newspaper wrote up a small article about the party. I guess the reason the party was busted was because some drunk guy decides he needed to go to the bathroom so bad that he crossed the street and urinated in a neighbor’s windowsill, all well a cop was watching. So that night the cops handed out 53 loud party violations, one minor, and something for emptying a bladder on a window.

Then the next day I'm back at the dorms and I find out I have a package waiting for me in the office. Sweet right? Nope... Turns out ndsu sent me a letter because they found pictures of me on facebook (witch hummers bitch ass had to put on the internet) drinking in their dorm rooms so now I gotta have a chat with the hall director and maybe take an alcohol class. How gay is that whole deal?

So anyways I just thought I would post something about this weekend incase some of you guys might find pleasure in my misfortune.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics