The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

EXPLODE!!!

I was planning on doing a post on 40's but it'll have to wait. Check it



That is Aditya 'Romeo' Dev and he defiantly deserves his nickname. He's only 2'9'' and weights 9kg but his badass can lift 1.5kg weights. Here's another pic




I try my best to stay away from "funny" pictures that I find one internet, but this was just too much to say no to. Look at that BAMF for Christ sake.



wow.

Is this the sort of thing you go to hell for because you laugh?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you go to hell for laughing at it...only posting it on a blog.

royalewithcheese_ said...

good to have you back man, but yeah, I'll burn for this.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Did anyone get my Chet reference?

sherlock said...

EXPLODE!

Bockmed said...

I got the reference...
and was proud.

Anonymous said...

Que o quien es Chet?

Unknown said...

Chet es un hombre magnifico y muy grande.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I love fake news so damn much

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics