The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, December 24, 2007

They made me do it

I know the poll has been done for a while, but with me being so busy shopping for x-mas/playing videogames/helping forest critters I've been kind of busy. I'm not really sure how I would have wanted the voting to go so I guess I'll just take it as it came to me.

I've gotta keep the fans(people who want me to die a slow death) happy so the streak will go on for as long as it has to. Just as a heads up, I'm going to make sure that I don't go to the hospital but if I do I'll make sure it's bad ass. I'm not going to go down with any pansy-ass bullshit like having my stomach pumped.

p.s. any suggestions on how I can turn this into a fundraiser so I can make some money off of this?

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics