The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Never a Broken Man

After reading about Max and his assault on the Northwestern campus I felt I had to share this gem with you. The Freedom Fighter's Manual was a booklet that was dropped into Nicaragua by the CIA in the 80's designed to inform the citizens there how to fuck some dictator shit up. It starts out innocent enough with things like "leave lights on" or "Hoard and steal food from the government", but things quickly take a bad ass turn when the CIA tells them to slash tires and my personal favorite "How to make a Molotov cocktail". I knew that the CIA was into some shady shit back in the day, but goddamn son. Make me proud and fuck someones shit up people, but preferably "the man".



I know I've said this before, but where was this when I was 10?

3 comments:

constant_k said...

I like how it's all this heavy shit in cartoon form.

My favorite was the small coin in the light bulb socket thing. The last panel is just an exclamation point.

Does it start on fire or explode or what?

royalewithcheese_ said...

I don't know man, I guess we'll have to try it out.

constant_k said...

Nah bundy, he'll be all "hey the light didn't turn on and instead it exploded and showered me with broken glass! MY EYES!"

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics