The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, December 7, 2007

RX Queen

Alright... it's been another late fucking night doing homework that I've had to do all semester but decided to wait until the last minute to finish. As I've got my headphones on listening to the same shit I've listened to forever when I realized a solution to my music monotony was right here. I'm taking a quick break to ask for help from anyone who reads this. Do any of you have any good music suggestions for me to pick up because Weird Al's greatest hits is starting to wear thin and I need to find a new band/album/anything to listen to.


God bless you all

EDIT: I don't know how long this will last, but right now on Wikipedia the article on Uranus has just two words describing it... "Is Hairy!!!".
I don't know how long this will last so check it out while you can. Oh yeah, keep on coming with the music suggestions, I really dig the snippets of mute math and especially scatteredtrees that I've been able to find on the internet.

5 comments:

sherlock said...

Mute Math is pretty addictive, and busy enough you can tune it out.

Anonymous said...

Scatteredtrees is amazing.

keuber said...

may i recommend anything by pinback.

"fortress" and "good to sea you" are often heard from my room whilst studying.

sherlock said...

If you want some crazy indie shit, try out The Red Paintings. They are an Australian group that invites audience members to paint during their performances. Some of it is outright trippy.

bundy said...

the wide array of musical offerings from sufjan stevens are very conducive to studying.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics