The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

GPA My Ass

Here at Concordia finals begin Wednesday in the A.M. which means time honored traditions like freebasing no-doz and consuming a month worth of adderall in a two day span are finally here. What does this mean for me? Well, it means that I'll be busting my ass and trying my best not to let any of my friends see me cry (although if a girl sees it in the right setting I'm sure I'll come off as sensitive = pity lovin' (the best kind)). This also means that I'll make more and more justifications for taking breaks including actual blog posts that aren't just videos from the internet. With that in mind expect a post very soon concerning something along the lines of this...




Fun Fact: Concorida's nursing program (the one I came here for) only accepts about 30 people into the program from each class which I found out the first day of school here and its based almost entirely on GPA. Sweet huh?

6 comments:

constant_k said...

stick when are concordia kids back in town

I only ask because I am bored

also, video games

royalewithcheese_ said...

Some people are coming back thursday night, but I've got a chem final friday afternoon so I'll be back friday night.

Unknown said...

Man, everyone else is getting done way earlier than me, im not done until friday afternoon, the 21st. Also, as soon as im back i'll be preparing again to leave to go to San Diego that sunday.

constant_k said...

key ripes kurt

that is not much time in brainerd.

I will have nearly 4 weeks

Unknown said...

i got a 3 weeks in brainerd because i'll be back from Cali new year's day and i don't have to be back at college until the 21st.

constant_k said...

Oooh, see I go back on the 6th of Jan

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics