The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Set your phasers to liver cirrhosis.

I didn't plan on not posting for so long because I expected that I would be fed up with doing nothing after a day of being home, but I was wrong... I love having nothing to do other than play Half Life 2 (which by the way is the best game I've played since the Metal Gear games of past). I'm back so I thought I'd put up some vaguely inappropriate comics just to show I'm back in spirit as well.

Everybody seems to have their own webcomic that they swear by, but before just a few months ago I rarely read them. I'm not going to say that any one comic is better than another, but I will say that my personal favorites which are "The Perry Bible Fellowship" and "Cyanide and Happiness" manage to connect with my style of humor quite well (which says a lot about who I am as a person).

I was drawn to The Perry Bible Fellowship as soon as I read the name because Goddamn, that's bad ass calling a webcomic a bible fellowship. Anyways here are just a few of my favorites...


How about another? I can't wait to do that to my kid when I steal him from the hospital.

More? You got it! Yee Haw!!

Has this post been going on too long? Fuck it, I'm doing one more.


There are also a handful that I wanted to put on, but didn't want a post that was way too long so I'll put them here, here, and here.

I'm also a fan of the comic Cyanide and Happiness, which takes an even cruder and in all honesty a "Sticheier" joke style. Enjoy.



Last one, I swear.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics