The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The History of Stiche

To many the name Stiche may just seem to be an over used phrase that comes out of Cody Hummers mouth, which we all know is not unlike the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going. . . . Well you get the idea. But what we need to understand is that the name Stiche is much more than just a tasteless joke or an unhealthy obsession, like I said before it’s a way of life. Putting all that aside I want to give everyone a little insight on the name and its different renditions to the best of my knowledge.

If memory serves me correctly long ago a group of genetically superior blond haired blue eyed Germans set sail across the Atlantic in search of the land of opportunity, bringing the name Stiche (Stee-sh) with them. Upon arrival at the immigration offices the pronuciation was changed to Stich (stitch)

Fast-forward a few generations. At Brainerd high school the German teacher (I forget his name) was a sub and taking attendance. With his vast knowledge of the German language he pronounces Jordan’s last name Stiche. The rest is history; it took off like wild fire.

After that certain people created their own renditions of the name. . .

Ben Posch = Stiche (Stee-ch-a)

Nate Puchalla = Stiach (Sti-otch)

I am not familiar with certain renditions of the name for example Stish and Stich stash. I do know that the name stick (probably the most commonly used and my personal favorite) was first used around the time 2003 A.D. by either a 8th or 9th grade football coach.

Like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly the name Stiche can also be morphed into other names for example Bundiche (Bundy) Niche (Nick) and of coarse Fitche (Nick Fitch).

So there you have it a brief history of the name Stiche. This information is correct to the best of my knowledge. Stick or anyone else can feel free to add anything I missed. And I yes I do have too much time on my hands.

3 comments:

bundy said...

interesting, i guess i never knew where it came from. i always thought it was just hummer's doing. nice post, niche.

3_the_hard_way said...

nice reply, bundstiche.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I'm trully impressed. Just about everything in there is dead on right.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics