The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We've got a bleeder

I received an email from my hall director today and thought I'd share.

"Residents of Erickson Hall,

I want resident feedback about the "pranks" and behaviors of some residents in the Erickson community. You were asked from day 1 to treat this like a home.

So far this year we have had popcorn covering a hallway, shaving cream sprayed in the hallway and lounge, a pile of human crap in the middle of a bathroom, ketchup in a bathroom, excessive vomiting, a thermostat destroyed by the south door, and residents being pennied into their rooms."

All of the sections in bold were things that happened on my floor. Yeah, some fuck up apparently dropped trow and shit in the middle of the night. The next morning I woke up at 5:30 because I had to do some hardcore bio studying (when is it not hardcore?) and I was groggy as hell so when I walked into the bathroom and saw a pile of shit on the floor flabbergasted is about as good a word as I could find to describe my thoughts at the time.


In other news, while I was selling plasma today the person to the left of me had their line removed poorly and I saw a solid 2 foot stream of blood smoke the technician in the face mask.

I laughed to myself while the person across from me had a look of pure horror and disgust.

Would you call that a Character flaw? I hope not

1 comment:

sherlock said...

I pulled this up during my Italian class and a girl reading it over my shoulder just about passed out when she read the part about 2-foot stream of blood

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics