The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smile

Hot damn I'm excited.



The Killers' first album "Hot Fuss" will always hold a special place in my heart. The album managed to be released at the perfect time for me and I firmly believe that every single track could have been a single and done well. In my opinion it is the greatest pop album of my lifetime, but then again I say that with nothing backing it up.

The Killers' second album "Sam's Town" took the synthesizer pop madness from "Hot Fuss" and infused them with a double shot of Bruce Springsteen and somehow it worked.

Their new album "Day & Age" comes out today and I am in mid-download as I'm typing this. I'm excited and nervous as to how it'll turn out, because this is my favorite pop band and it would suck if they started taking a nose dive, but I'm willing to risk it.

You can download the album for $3.99 at Amazon right here.


P.S. R.I.P. Nick's car. Don't worry, there's a place in hell reserved for those bastards.

4 comments:

constant_k said...

i am so sick of tom having more stiche dollars than me


who does he think he is

The Gimp said...

i wonder if tanner motors or dondelinger's would accept my stiche dollars as a form of legal tender to purchase a new car.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Max - I'll try to have more contests sometime soon. If you have any good pictures for me I'll throw on more caption contests.

Nick - It's worth a shot.

sherlock said...

This album is pretty sweet.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics