The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Save Ourselves

So guess who's taking advantage of the system (well, I might be getting the reach around on this one because of how much it'll cost but anyways) and using a Sociology 111 course next semester to go on a trip to Paris and London? That's right this guy.

My peers in the nursing program are going to be going to places like southern Mexico or Africa or China and will be doing something worthwhile and non self-serving. Well, that's just not how I roll. I just turned in the last of my papers and immunization records (along with a 600 dollar deposit) so I'm pretty much going to be going to Europe for sure and for the low low price of just under $2,500 I get to spend my spring break (10 days total) in the old world.

Just to put this in perspective of how sweet this will be for me, I've spent a total of 4 days out of the country which consisted of me driving through Canada on my way to Alaska a few summers ago.
I guess this might be a waste of a question, but for anyone who's been to either city (or country) let me know what's sweet to do there. Hell, even if you've never been there what would you most want me to do so you can live out an experience from afar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

London?
London.
London?
Yes, London. You know, cup o' tea, fish and chips, bad food, worse weather, mary fucking poppins, London!

Try to pass of a british accent to a local dude, that's all i wanna see u do.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics