The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

That's the worst idea of the MIAC

So as I mentioned earlier someone took a deuce on my floor's bathroom floor about a week ago. Normally I would try to strike that from my memory but through a series of events I faced it again.

As I was walking back to my room tonight after smoking a cigar someone was leaving the bathroom shouting "Who put that shit on the bathroom wall?" and he was visibly irate at what was on the wall.

Upon hearing a combination of the words "shit" and "bathroom", my RA ran out of his room and he was visibly groggy as though he was sleeping and was shaken up to say the least. We all went into the bathroom and looked around, but there was no poo. Someone had written the Minnesota men's hockey record on the whiteboard in the bathroom which led me to believe that he was a North Dakota fan.

When all was cleared up, I looked at my RA and he had a disapointed, almost whistful look on his face. He was ready for some flooor shiting action, but it ended up being a false alarm...
poor guy.



As a side note, if one types in "University of Minneosta Hockey" into google, about midway down the first page is a link to the riots of 2003 after the national championship. sweet

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics