The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

BRAHHHH!!!!

No I didn't scream Brahhhh as in "bro" or "brother", it was the sort of sound that I imagine a mother fuckin' dragon to produce mid-murder of the sweetest kind (don't worry I'm getting somewhere with this).


This is the front of a T shirt from threadless.com and I bought it the other day. I bought it because it is undeniably the most metal shirt I've ever seen and I've seen quite a few of them. Just to put it into perspective, it's a naked woman holding a battle axe riding a dragon that's shooting a skull fireball to kill a unicorn. yeah, I know.

That said, I wanted to turn this into another caption contest so whoever comes up with the best name for the shirt design or caption by any of the subjects in the shirt will win some stiche dollars.

As a heads up, the real title of this is "The Last F*ckin Unicorn." You all have some big shoes to fill

8 comments:

The Gimp said...

"suck on that one tiiiimmmmmmmmee"-pauly shore

ya that just happened i quoted pauly shore....

sherlock said...

Above: an artist's conception of what I did to your mom last night.

Anonymous said...

"I've made a huge mistake."

-The Unicorn

royalewithcheese_ said...

points for everybody because it came in the mail today

Jules said...

yes! julie wins points too!

constant_k said...

Jules.

Do I know Jules?

I don't know Jules.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Jules is Julie Tertin.

That said, I just made the 18,000 hit and don't care that half of them are probably from me

constant_k said...

i like "mid-murder of the sweetest kind."

why'z the phone always gotta ring mid-murder. murderous interruptus.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics