The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well, I can't act like I wasn't expecting something like this to happen.

So yeah, I went through with being a huffer for Halloween and it went over better than I thought it would (although I got quite a few dirty dirty looks from parents when I went to a hockey game). I did run into a problem though. A lady friend of mine promised me that she would hook me up with some eye-makeup remover which takes spray paint right off however she forgot. So, I had two options (well three, but I wasn't about to go syphon gas just so I could use gasoline on my face). Option 1 - go to Walgreens and buy some eye-makeup remover with a face full of gold spray paint.
Option 2- Use vodka.

I went with option 2.

1 comment:

Jules said...

any pictures of this stick? i'm interested

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics