The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Used To Do Drugs. I Still Do, But I Used To, Too.

This weekend has been full of good news. I'll give you a taste of the best.

The Postal Service, which is one of my favorite bands, are according to the Sub Pop Records web site are now active which could mean a follow up to their album Give Up . Even if they don't make a new album and just do some quick touring, I'd be happy as hell still.

Here's a taste (The District Sleeps Alone Tonight)


In other sweet ass news, Mitch Hedberg's people are releasing an album of unreleased material recorded two months before his death.Do You Believe in Gosh? will be coming out on Tuesday the 9th so yeah. This is an album that I will actually buy. That's saying something.


I was going to hold onto this video for a special occasion, but this will do. Everybody who experienced this in Mr. Lade's class will remember this fondly.
Enjoy

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics