The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can't find a better man

On three separate occasions in the past 3 days I've been asked by rather attractive women, "Hey, do you remember me from Saturday night?" to which I've replied three times, "Yeah, of course I do" and then move onto some small talk. Truth be told I don't remember talking to any of them. Yeah, Saturday night was sweet as hell and I somehow managed to network my way to talking to some cuties, but at the price of not remembering how.

Call me crazy, but I'll put a tick in the win column.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go Stiche, that's a great reason to keep the streak going. Doesn't matter if you remember them as long as they remember you.

Anonymous said...

Can't find a better guess!

royalewithcheese_ said...

Speaking of the streak... I got relatively hammed on Tuesday night so I'm not sure if that'll count. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the streak isn't ending any time soon.

Jesus Christ Jeff, it only took you a year to post a comment. nice phrase, I'm sure Troy still gets pissed whenever he thinks about the fact that he had the answer to the cranium question tattooed to his arm

Anonymous said...

Dude, I've just never bothered to leave a name. But now since I'm in the circle with a computer you can count me in. But just for that, don't expect anything nice from me. Just pure condescending comments and sarcasm

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics