The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Fowl

I know it's been quite a while since i posted here, but i ran into a couple stories that are, in my humble opinion, definitely Stiche-worthy.

First off, I was doing my occasional scan of the good ole' Brainerd Daily Dispatch and came across this. 1-800-STAMP24 to 1-800-TRAMP24, quite stichey indeed.



And for all you track & field fans out there, I give you this gem. That fellow did nothing wrong, he probably just needed to relax before a big jump. Besides "alcohol is not classified as a performance-enhancing substance and is not formally prohibited in athletics competition." Red Bull and vodka great combo my Russian friend.

1 comment:

royalewithcheese_ said...

Well I know what I'm going to be serving next time I have a track & field party.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics