The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Juice These Hoes

Hey Everybody. Darin and I got a radio show on KORD radio and we'll be airing Wednesday nights from 9:00-10:00 Starting next week. I have no idea what it'll be like, but what I do know is we've got something like 80,000 songs to choose from and we're able to do whatever the hell we please as long as it's within FCC guidelines (which is to say my vocabulary will be sufficiently suppressed). So please, please check it out because I've been thinking about doing this for the past year and want to know what people think about it.

To check it out click HERE and while you're at it, bookmark it or add it as your homepage if you really want.

Thanks

CHECK THAT: WE'RE LIVE THIS WEDNESDAY THE 24TH. CHECK IT OUT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm setting myself an alarm for it. Rip it up

royalewithcheese_ said...

One of the stipulations on the contract I signed said that I could not show up smoking any substance or drink any form of alcohol.

We'll see what happens this first night

Bockmed said...

Pretty good start, men. Nice eclectic blend of music.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Once I get over the awkwardness, I think I've got a chance at something great

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics