The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Voice Just Echoes on these Walls

It has been a hell of a week.

Finished finals on Thursday. From Saturday up until Thursday, I had managed to rack up something like 10 hours of sleep. I don't want to sound like a pansy, but that fuckin sucked. It was all good though. I did alright (I think) on my Biology final which is alright, but as far as Spanish goes, I might as well have been a part of a pillow party. It was bad, but I'm done with Spanish forever.
and ever
and ever.
Oh, I managed to score in the 97th percentile in my Chemistry final bringing my grade from an 89.8 to 94.1. Sweet.

I bought GTA IV on thursday and it's everything that people have said it is and somehow more. I've only begun to scratch the surface of the game, but all I really can say is wow. I find myself looking at the skyline while on missions sometimes because it's so beautiful. check it out if you get a chance.

I went to the U of M to visit an old friend, Megan over the weekend. It ended up being a really good time which I was prepared for. I'm pretty sure I'll post more about this later.
Highlight - going to "Hell's Kitchen" and buying a ham and cheese sandwich with little cut up pieces of pear in it.

Really quick, Trent mother fucking Reznor, being the mother fuckin person he is, just released ANOTHER album tonight (that's why I'm up) for free on his website. I know that there becomes a point when people just realize, "shit dude, i'm loaded", but this is getting to be rediculus. There isn't even an option to pay for it. There isn't even a donation link. He's pushing releasing a half dozen albums in a two year span. I'll give my thoughts on the album when I'm able to listen to it with some nice headphones.

God damn Iron Man is tits. That's about all I've got to say on the topic along with my opinion that it's the best superhero film since Batman Begins and is in my top 3 for superhero films although I'm not sure where. check it out.

3 comments:

sherlock said...

Motha fuck the only time I've ever been to Hell's Kitchen, I went to the one in Duluth. And what did I get? a ham and cheese sandwich with little pieces of pear. Nice choice, my friend.

Jules said...

hey, what's that link yo?

saley002 said...

dude, hells kitchen was utterly amazing, and i think the ham and cheese was better than what i got. and iron man was definately 'the tits'.... can't wait to see what else you have to say about me. www.megansquotesandrandomthoughts.blogspot.com :)

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics