The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I like my coffee black like I like my metal

I wasn't too sure as to what I would be doing my first week off of school, but I had a pretty good idea. I guessed that I would sleep far more than any normal person should (check) and play a GTA IV until it became a little bit sad (check (tear)). By the way, GTA IV is the shit.

While I've been doing said activities, I also found this. All I can say is that this is one of those websites where if you end up on it you should just give up. I guess it's kind of like ending up on the sexual predator website only you don't end up on Dateline NBC.

Oh god, this is just as bad if not worse. I have to wonder just how high these guys were when they decided to actually be ripped out of their fucking head's to the point of wanting to use someone else's. yeah

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy shit those are some amazing finds. that herpes site is classic, i bet they all get together and have herpes parties. Also smoking pot from a decomposing head=great times.

royalewithcheese_ said...

yeah, I've been listening to the new MSI album all day and decided to throw that guy in there.

To be honest, I found both of those links on digg.com so I'm not looking for that shit too hard.

Anonymous said...

You are so ignorant my friend. 1 out of 4 people reading this have Herpes, probably even you and you don't know it. Why don't you do something useful with your life and help people versus making fun or them.

Anonymous said...

You're a bad person 'royalewithcheese_'. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Anonymous said...

I agree as well. It is very immature to make fun of a website that's just trying to help out people in that situation

Unknown said...

OHH SNAP!! Looks like we're all going to hell...

Anonymous said...

I'm an active member of that site, and I am not afraid to admit it. I don't understand what's funny about it?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about anybody else, but I find online dating sites are inherently funny in the first place. Plus at the sophomoric level at least, how can you not chuckle at the whole situation.

Plus true love should be able to get over a case of herpes even though it is socialy stigmatizing.

Bockmed said...

Ok.
Who's making up all the anonymous posts?

Anonymous said...

i am not involved. i do not posesses spleen to be afraid of my naming.

constant_k said...

c'mon bill

herpes is just a little bit funny

constant_k said...

also vaclav you are sweet

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics