The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Such a Pretty House

I enjoy Burger King, but I guess Burger King doesn't enjoy me.

I went to eat there for the first time in about 3 or 4 months yesterday with Nick and got two of my favorite burgers; the Rodeo and the Whopper Jr. I guess that's where I fucked up.

The rest of the day I had some of the most intense gut-rot/heartburn I've had in over a year and the odd thing is I'm not a 65 year old high powered fortune 500 executive so I have no business having heartburn or a possible ulcer. I ended up falling asleep around 3:30 and waking up at 5:40 this morning because I think my body eventually gave up and just shut down.

We didn't have any Pepto Bismal at the house so I ended up pounding a shit ton of tums all night. I counted it all up and I took 44 tums last night. Awesome.

Karma?

1 comment:

constant_k said...

44 tums is a lot of tums

you should probably drink a few batteries to get your pH back in line

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics