The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is the place

Well guys, I've been trying to find some cool or clever or sweet ass way to say this ut I haven't been able to come up with anything so here it goes. This is the Stiche Corner's 200th post. Pretty sweet, right?

I've touched quite a few topics (and if we'll be honest, hearts), but they've all had that certain unexplainable essence that for lack of a better word has a Stiche-like quality to it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, well... I'm pretty sure it's not a good thing, but lets say it is and you enjoy the content of this blog. If you have enjoyed the Stiche Corner, I am fairly certain that the format isn't going to change a whole lot in the next hundred posts.

Why? Mostly laziness. Laziness and the lack of writing skills like "grammar" and "knowledge of the English language", but that's not necessarily a bad thing I've found. I'm not sure how to qualify that statement so I won't.

So please continue to enjoy/occasionally glance at/ get angry because I made fun of herpes and if you're a contributor, help a brother out. I'm barely literate.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics