The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Streak is Done

yep, the title says it all. The streak was fun while it lasted but we all knew that it had to end eventually and 108 isn't too shabby. A friend of mine told me upon hearing that it was done that the next big number I could shoot for is 500 and lets be honest, if I was drinking until I was 27 without any breaks it would be pretty fucking badass/sad.

So I thank everyone who helped me with the streak be it giving me a shot, holding a beer bong for me, or carrying my semi-conscious body back to a house/campus/trailer/back seat of a car/dumpster. Next time you have a drink just remember that it could be so much worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

has anyone seen the epic billboard of one Christian Barnett in Ironton?

royalewithcheese_ said...

No, I missed it. Would you be willing to take a photo of it?

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics