The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Results...

After careful analysis of my attempt last night at the Tour De Franzia, the results are in. Total Fucking Failure.

I was on my fourth cup when there was a knock on the door which was answered. It was an RA (see douchbag) who said he could smell alcohol and he quickly confiscated my 5 liter bag of Franzia minus four cups.

When the 100 dollar fine is added to the cost of the bag of Franzia (18 bucks) each cup comes out to the low low price of only 29.50 per cup of mmm mmm good box wine.


That said, even though they jacked me up my wallet last night, I still have something that they cannot take away; My dream. So stay tuned because god willing it'll happen some day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pumped with that douchebag website. I think that I am going to have to attempt the Tour De Franzia one night. By the way this is Steve from the Radio show the other night.

Anonymous said...

'Bout time u got a violation of some alcoholic sort.

Anonymous said...

how is the RA a douchebag for enforcing the rules and doing his job?

Bockmed said...

Is it just me or does it look like the RA is being a douchebag by leaving an anonymous comment on someone's blog.
Keep up the good work Stick.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Until I myself become "the man", I will always consider any sort of authority as the man and with that, a douchebag.

Don't worry Bock, I'll stay resolute.

Jules said...

one more down...haha

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics