The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, October 6, 2008

For Whom The Bell Tolls

As I was watching the football game tonight I got a call from an old friend and we'll call him Bob Lee for short. Well anyways Bob Lee had read on the blog the other night about my failed Tour de Franzia and told me he was going gung fucking ho. I'll give a brief time line of the events that transpired tonight from my perspective...

8:36 - Call from Bob (who sounded somewhat inebriated already) telling me that he was going to go for the Tour and I wished him godspeed.

8:37 - Another call asking for clarification on if the Tour can be completed by a group of two instead of group of four which I gave the thumbs up to (trust me, I said it and did it even though I was on the phone).

9:14 - While I was in my religion study group working on a project I noticed that my phone was going crazy on vibrate and found that in the span of 2 minutes I missed 3 calls from Bob. uh oh

9:32 - I check my messages and I am able to make out the words "WE FUCKING DID IT WOO HOO!".

9:33 - I call Bob back. He's pretty damn smashed and I'm able to make out every other word or so, but he wanted to let me know that he in fact completed it and as far as I could tell, they did it in less than half an hour.

Bob Lee and Georgus, Living the dream by getting blackout drunk on a Monday night drinking boxed wine that costs ten bucks a 5 Liter bag. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need to look in any presidential history books to find heroes.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics