The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hells Yeah I Want Another One!

Today has been a good day.

I woke up really hung over (would it still count as the streak even if it was on a Wednesday night) and went to work for a few hours until the machine I was on (which costs around 45,000 stopped working. From there I was sent home because there wasn't anything for me to do at the time and I slept like a motherfucker. I slept for about 3 and a half hours and when I woke up I found this



Girl Talk released a new album Feed the Animals and you can pay whatever yoy want on his website. All I can say is if you checked out Night Ripper on one of my last posts you'll love this one.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics