The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Unforseen Consequences

Lots of stuff have been going on in my world lately. lots of stuff.

First things first - I got a hookah. Cameron and I decided to get one and after we dropped 150 bucks, we got one. It's a 3 hose tall boy and it looks kinda like this...


I've used it far too much already and I can feel the cancer beggining but it's not so bad. So I've got a hookah now and all I need are some suggestions on what the best flavor of shisha is and a possible name for the guy. Cameron and I haven't agreed on a name yet, but I'm sure we can figure something out eventually.

Man, hookah is fun.

2 comments:

3_the_hard_way said...

You know whats also fun?

Paying me the rest for the xbox.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I know it isn't that good of an excuse, but I've seen you twice since summer started.

You will get your money

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics