The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Na na na na na na na na

I've found that my mind wonders quite often, especialy at work. At work today, my mind wandered in a way that it had never done so before.

I'm not quite sure how I made it to the thought, but all of the sudden I had the sudden curiosity of what Chevey Chase was doing at that moment in time.

Was he playing tennis?

Was he wearing sneakers? sandles? hunting boots?

What was he having for lunch?

The more I started thinking about this, the more I realized how fucking weird it was that I was thinking about it. Then I started thinking about Caddyshack and moved onto Bill Murray

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics