The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Overheard At My Step-sister's Grad Party

Wife: We would have came with our matching shirts, but he didn't want to
Husband: I just told her that she wasn't going to be wearing the shirt so she didn't

W: Well you know how it goes (strong, strong Minnesotan accent) we were shopping at Fleet Farm for some clothes and I saw this nice shirt with my dream car on it(imagine a Hawaiian-print shirt, but with classic cars) and just below my dream car was his dream car.
H: You just can't say no to the selection and really good prices that Fleet Farm has to offer.


Is this what happens to people when they live here for more than 3 decades?

1 comment:

Jules said...

nice label hahahaaa. maybe they actually buy the shirts at 4 decades.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics