The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Somebody had to do it

Last night I entered a four team case race knowing that there could only be one winner and three losers. I knew that my specialty has never been drinking mass quantities of liquid quickly. I knew that my competitors had more experience at this than I did.

I also knew that there was once a man named John Rambo and he faced odds that were just about on par with the ones I was facing and that game me some solace. I also knew that I had to step up and be a man and that's just what I did. I ran train and won and I did it the fair way (I didn't hide any of the competitors cans under the furnace or soaking with some spent Uranium rods).

The best part is that I feel like a champion today and nothing can take that away from me. I guess it was also nice that I didn't freeze to death last night. that's another plus

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics